Summer fun near Carmel, Indiana
Summer is quickly approaching, and you may be wondering what there is to do around town. Finkelmeier Orthodontics put together a summer guide for activities near Carmel, Indiana!
1. Monon Trail - With a length of 18.5 miles, the Monon Trail passes through neighborhoods, cultural centers, schools and recreational areas, linking together Indianapolis and the Westfield suburb.
2. Monon Waterpark - Both children and adults can find the Monon Waterpark worth the while, with its large water-slides, lazy river, and plenty of other water-features. The water is always warm, being heated to 78 degrees.
3. Laser Flash - Laser Flash is a laser tag facility featuring a 7,800 square foot laser tag arena. The arena can support up 42 players at once and utilizes a LT-12 laser tag system. Laser Flash also maintains an arcade and small pizzeria.
4. Carmel Ice Skadium - An ice skating rink, the Carmel Ice Skadium offers a variety of attractions and amenities to skaters. The rink offers cosmic skating, with a special light and sound show, as well as programs like Skating to the Movies.
5. Climb Time Indy - Climb Time Indy is a family-oriented indoor rock climbing facility with challenges at a variety of age and experience levels. Offering 8500 square feet of climbing surface, the routes are changed weekly, and include over 4000 different holds.
6. Sky Zone - Whether it’s a birthday party, an afternoon pickup game of Ultimate Dodgeball, a charity event, or just a day out with the family, Sky Zone is a place to gather with friends, family, and your community. We provide ways for people to play together, as well as spaces for parents and non-jumpers to enjoy themselves while keeping an eye on the action.
7. Conner Prairie Interactive History Park - An outdoor museum, the Conner Prairie Interactive History Park recreates the life as it was in the 19th century. Among the attractions, in here there are permanent and semi-regular events and reenactments, such as the Headless Horseman Ride and the American Civil War reenactment.